Beautiful floral design with large colourful parrots on a natural linen background. The parrots measure about nine inches.
Why this is special:
It is Acrylic and Teflon coated linen and it drapes like fabric.
It is also extra wide, measuring approx.146 cms.
The advantages of this are:
- It is hard wearing, waterproof and stain resistant.
- It doesn't crease as much as oilcloth and can be washed.
- Great for making cushions for the garden.
- This oilcloth carries the Oeko-Tex STANDARD 100 label, so you can be certain that every component of this article has been tested for harmful substances and that the article therefore is harmless for human health. In the tests they take into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances, which may be harmful to human health. In many cases the limit values for the STANDARD 100 go beyond national and international requirements.
Manufacturers washing instuctions:
- Machine wash cold (30*C) on gentle cycle.
- Do do not tumble dry, hang to dry.
- Use cool iron (coated side down). This re-activates the water and stain resistance.
Quantity and Lengths
This is being sold by the half metre. Multiple units will be sent in one length.
Multiple units will be sent in one length. For example, if you require a 2 metre length please put 4 in the quantity box.It is characteristic of linen oilcloths to have slubs and variations in the colour. These are not faults.
|Width||140 -165 cms|
|Eco Status||Oeko-Tex Standard 100|