Futon Extra Wide Acrylic oilcloth in Red.
Reduced to clear
This is a good all-over design.
To give you an idea of scale there is a twenty pence piece on the second image.
What is special about this oilcloth.
Width approx 160 cms.
This is Acrylic and Teflon coated cotton. The advantages of this are:
- It drapes like fabric.
- It is hard wearing, waterproof and stain resistant.
- It doesn't crease as much as oilcloth and can be washed.
- Great for making cushions for the garden.
- This oilcloth carries the Oeko-Tex STANDARD 100 label, so you can be certain that every component of this article has been tested for harmful substances and that the article therefore is harmless for human health. In the tests they take into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances, which may be harmful to human health. In many cases the limit values for the STANDARD 100 go beyond national and international requirements.
Manufacturers washing instuctions:
- Machine wash cold (40*C) on gentle cycle.
- Do do not tumble dry, hang to dry.
- Use cool iron (coated side down). This re-activates the water and stain resistance.
Quantity and Lengths
This is being sold by the half metre. Multiple units will be sent in one length.
For example, should you need a two metre length, then put 4 in the quantity box
|Width||140 -165 cms|